Moto Journal est le magazine NUM RO UN des motocyclistes qu b cois et constitue LA r f rence m dia pour le sport de la moto au Qu bec depuis plus de 43 ans.
Moto Journal rejoint l'ensemble des motocyclistes qu b cois gr ce son contenu vari et sa pr sentation graphique soign e. Chaque parution de Moto Journal propose des essais de motos, des carnets de voyage, des nouvelles du monde de la moto provenant d'ici et d'ailleurs ainsi que des valuations de nouveaux accessoires de m me que de judicieux conseils techniques.
Plus que jamais, Moto Journal est l' coute de son lectorat, compos la fois de v ritables passionn s comme de simples amateurs, et livre chaque parution ce que veulent lire les motocyclistes qu b cois qui font partie du march de la moto le plus dynamique au Canada.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK 13.99 / US $19.99 (10 Issues)
Back Bundle: UK 2.49 / US $3.99 (2 Issues)
- This subscription has a free trial period of 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the full price of the subscription will be charged. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select use credit . This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Moto Journal is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
Moto Journal (version 4.9.94) has a file size of 11.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.